Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday, May 19th

Well now has today not been a DAY!!!

I have not accomplished much more than getting out of bed it seems...
I woke with the intentions of mowing my yard quickly and getting as much accomplished on my new dress as possible before whisking away to help my best-friend finish painting her bedroom!

However, I encountered problems...

My lawnmower is on a fritz and is waiting for me to take it to get fixed, however my knee-high yard was not going to wait, so I thought why not borrow one... I have plenty of friends...
So I found that I must have a lot of lazy friends because they all have riding lawnmowers, which will not (no matter how hard i try) fit into the trunk of my car!

I did find one 15 miles away, drove all the way there, brought it back...
and it WOULDN'T START!!!

I finally did track down a working mower and got my yard finished around 4:00 pm... YAY! I feel so much better, having it done!

I will just have to work on my dress this evening... and poor 'lil Heather's room... it just had to wait :(

No comments:

Post a Comment