Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18th


Today I had little time to work on the dress, I had to work my side job to get a little income... I clean houses on the side right now, and baby sit too... But I did get some things done anyway.. I got the skirt completely removed from the dress and the petticoat is now over half done...


It is getting to the point where it's been over a month since our last sale, and I am getting rather discouraged :( It seems that things are going no-where and fast!


Heather (my business partner) and I have decided to go ahead and vamp up our photos a bit.

We would like to go ahead and to photos of the dresses on models. We had decided initially not to do this bc we wanted to focus on One-Of-A-Kind creations and was afraid this would hinder our sales... but we have had many comments leaning the other way... hopefully the change will help us get some orders or buys...


I do the photography myself, and am a little nervous about taking this on, but I'm sure it will turn out just fine... and even be more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment