Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, May 24th


Today I finished adding the petti-coat and lining to the skirt of the dress and got it all ready to add to the bodice. This dress now has 20 yds of tulle! (the most I have EVER used on any dress!) I'm sure what ever little girl becomes owner of this dress will feel like a real princess!


I also took a little bit of a break to go shopping with a dear friend of mine... We just HAD to go check out the local fabric stores, you know! Just to see what was new. I also went to look for the silk ribbon to do the ribbon embroidery on the bodice of this dress. Which, apparently I will have to order online, because it seems that nobody locally carries silk ribbon anymore! I suppose ribbon embroidery is a dying art! How sad, it is so pretty!


Until next time!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! I really do appreciate it!

    You have a lovely blog here too! Beautiful items! Following you for sure.

    ReplyDelete